Trong phần IELTS speaking part 2 chắc hẳn các bạn đều biết bạn sẽ được giám khảo đưa cho bạn 1 tấm Card về một chủ đề và bạn sẽ có 1 phút chuẩn bị trước khi bạn trình bày 1 – 2 phút về chủ đề đó. Nhằm giúp các bạn có thêm ý tưởng để nói và ghi điểm cao cho Part 2. Tại bài viết này RES sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn 3 bài mẫu với 3 Topic khác nhau bạn biết cách khai triển mở rộng chủ đề, sử dụng các cấu trúc câu ngữ pháp phức tạp cho đúng ngữ cảnh và chuẩn xác nhất.
Topic 1: Describe A Language
“Describe a language other than English that you would like to learn.”
You should say:
– what the language is
– where it is spoken
– what you think would be difficult
– and what would be easy about learning the language and explain why you would like to learn it.
Band 8.0+ Sample Answer
Learning a second language not only adds up your skills but also offers enormous benefitsfor your brain and personal growth. Additionally, being bilingual or multilingual expands your knowledge across the country’s border and provides you easy access to the understanding of other cultures. Therefore, beside English, Spanish sits high in my must-learn list due to its wide application and beautiful culture.
Needless to say, Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world and one of the six official languages used in United Nations conferences and statements. Spanish is spoken in most countries in South and Central America and in the US, over 50 million people are using Spanish either as their mother tongue or second language. As a result, knowing Spanish would absolutely widen your horizon, develop your sense of appreciation for Hispanic culture as well as transform your travel experience as who knows when you would bump into some Spanish friends on your adventure. Many have said that Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn thanks to its phonetic pronunciation and its similarity with English, in terms ofvocabulary. However, it’s easier said than done. No matter how simple and intriguing that may sound, without full commitment and self-discipline, being able to speak Spanish would be a far-fetched idea. Therefore, in order to meet my goal and not to get demotivated along the way, I would have to find a learning partner and we would fight this tough war together.
Vocabulary & Useful expression
- application (n): practical use of something
- mother tongue (n): the language that you first learn to speak when you are a child
- appreciation (n): pleasure that you have when you recognize and enjoy the good qualities of somebody/something
- in terms of: used to show what aspect of a subject you are talking about or how you are thinking about it
- commitment (n): the willingness to work hard and give your energy and time to a job or an activity
- self-discipline (n): the ability to make yourself do something, especially something difficult or unpleasant
- far-fetched (a): very difficult to believe
- demotivated (a): feeling that it is not worth making an effort
Topic 2 : “Enjoy”
“Describe a game or sport you enjoy playing.”
You should say:
- What kind of sport it is
- Who you play it with
- Where you play it
- and explain why you enjoy playing it
Sample IELTS Speaking Response:
I enjoy playing various kinds of brain games online. There are a number of different websites I visit on a regular basis in order to play these games by myself. The objective of the games is to exercise different areas of your brain so that you preserve and enhance your memory and also expand and develop your brain capacity.
The games are of various kinds. Some enable you to practice your verbal skills. Others test logical reasoning, spatial skills and visual memory. I can keep track of my scores, so that each time I play, my goal is to do better than in the past – to outdo myself, so to speak. In addition, if I want, I can compare my scores to others who play online. This aspect is intriguing, but frankly it doesn’t interest me much. I don&’t regard this as a competition with anyone else. It is something I do simply to sharpen my mental abilities and improve myself.
In fact, one of my favorite games is supposed to be the best for brain fitness. It involves solving a number of simple math problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as quickly as possible. I really hope these games will enable me to preserve my intellect and my memory into old age.
Topic 3: Environment
“Describe a problem that affects the environment in the area where you live”
Đọc thêm các viết thú vị liên quan khác
HỆ THỐNG ANH NGỮ RES – ĐÀO TẠO IELTS SỐ 1 VIỆT NAM
- Với 15 năm thành lập trên 40 cơ sở toàn quốc
- Chuyên đào tạo tiếng Anh 4 kỹ năng và luyện thi IELTS số 1 Việt Nam
- Là Đối tác Xuất sắc nhất của Hội Đồng Úc (IDP) từ năm 2012 đến nay
- Là trường Anh ngữ có số lượng Giáo viên chấm thi IELTS giảng dạy nhiều nhất Việt Nam
- Hơn 55.000 Học viên theo học
- Hơn 95% học viên đạt IELTS điểm mục tiêu và vượt qua điểm cam kết
- Hàng nghìn học viên đạt 6.0 – 8.5 IELTS
- Là Nhà bảo trợ chuyên môn và đồng sản xuất chương trình tiếng Anh của VTV7 (kênh truyền hình Giáo Dục VN)
🌟 Hotline: 1900232325 – 0979043610
🌟 Website: www.res.edu.vn