Trong hôm nay, cùng tìm hiểu về chủ đề Mô tả thành phố hoặc đất nước bạn thích trong phần IELTS speaking nhé. Đây cũng là một trong những chủ đề thường xuyên xuất hiện trong phần thi IELTS speaking. Cùng trung tâm anh ngữ RES xem qua những câu hỏi và trả lời theo mẫu nhé.
Tips để trả lời chủ đề Describe a part of your country that you find interesting
Khi trả lời câu hỏi mô tả thành phố mà bạn yêu thích trong tiếng Anh, bạn có thể sử dụng các bước sau đây:
- Giới thiệu thành phố mà bạn yêu thích và nêu lí do tại sao bạn thích thành phố này.
Ví dụ: “The city that I love is Tokyo. I love Tokyo because it has a unique blend of traditional and modern culture.”
- Mô tả các đặc điểm nổi bật của thành phố đó, ví dụ như danh lam thắng cảnh, văn hóa, nghệ thuật, ẩm thực hoặc mua sắm.
Ví dụ: “Tokyo is famous for its stunning landmarks such as Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace, and the famous Shibuya Crossing. The city also has a rich cultural scene with many museums and art galleries showcasing both traditional and modern Japanese art. In addition, Tokyo is a foodie’s paradise with a variety of mouth-watering Japanese dishes and street food.”
- Đưa ra các lời khuyên hoặc đề xuất cho những ai muốn đến thăm thành phố.
Ví dụ: “For those who want to visit Tokyo, I would recommend visiting popular tourist spots such as Asakusa, Akihabara, and Harajuku. It’s also a good idea to try out the delicious local cuisine and experience the traditional Japanese onsen (hot spring).”
Với các bước trên, bạn có thể trả lời câu hỏi mô tả thành phố mà bạn yêu thích một cách chi tiết và logic trong tiếng Anh.
- India is a diverse country.
- There are many interesting places in India.
- There are interesting tourist places, buildings, beaches and many more such areas.
- Here, I would like to talk about the Taj Mahal i Agra, which is a very interesting historical building.
- It is one of the most flawless architectural creations of the world.
- It is also one of the seven wonders of the world.
- In fact it has been ranked as the first of the seven wonders.
- It is a magnificent building built of white marble.
- Mughal Emperor Shahjahan got it built in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz.
- About 20,000 workers put in their best efforts for 17 long years to complete this masterpiece.
- The hands of the master mason were cut off after completion of the building so that such a building could not be made again.
- I first saw it 7 years ago when I went with my school tour.
- I was awestruck to see the picturesque beauty in front of my eyes.
- The tombs of Shahjahan and Mumtaz lie in the basement.
- I like it because it gives an identity to India in the world.
- I am proud to be a part of a country with such historic background.
- Tourists from all over the world flock to see this ultimate memorial of love
- It has incomparable beauty.
- A few years ago there were reports that the white marble of the Taj was turning yellow because of pollution.
- So, the government has taken many steps to save the Taj.
- Vehicles are banned within a 2 km radius.
- Electric and battery driven cars and buses now take tourists to the site.
Một số câu hỏi liên quan đến chủ đề Describe a part of your country that you find interesting
1. Do you think cities worth visiting is also suitable to live in?
It depends. For some people such places are sources of income. For others, these places are overcrowded and expensive to live in.
2. Do you think cities worth visiting is also suitable to live in?
The place should have good employment opportunities, recreational and educational facilities and the healthcare facilities should also be good.
3. Do you think cities worth visiting are also suitable to live in?
No, I don’t think so. A detailed plan can guide people about the place they want to settle in or just visit.
4. What is the difference between the people living in the city and people living in the countryside?
People are the same everywhere, but the life in countryside is slower, and so people have more time for each other. They have fewer needs and so life in villages is not that expensive. So, people care for each other. On the other hand, life in cities is faster, so people are living isolated lives. They are running after material wealth and in doing so have become workaholics. They have no time for each other.
5. What is the difference between big cities and small cities?
Big cities are overpopulated and so have their own set of problems. There is a lot of traffic congestion. During peak hours, it may even take hours covering a few kms by car. The traffic moves at a snails pace. Small cities are better in this respect. Moreover, cost of living is higher in big cities. Small cities are relatively easier on the pocket. Big cities have their set of advantages also. Job opportunities are more and the jobs are also better paid. Small cities have fewer job openings and pay packages are also not that handsome. Crime is also more in big cities just because of the anonymity it offers.
6. What is the difference between north and south part of your country?
There is a lot of difference. The weather is different, so the life is different. People have different cuisines and the clothing styles are also different. Despite all these differences, people embrace each others culture and tradition and live as one.
7. What makes one country different from the other?
Well, almost everything, from clothes to food to language to customs and traditions to rules and laws. Similarities are there because of globalisation, but differences are always there, some minor and some major.
8. Do you like living in big cities or small ones?
I like the life of small cities. I live in a small city and I love it there. I went to Delhi once to visit some relatives, and I found that life is very fast there. I like the peace and calm of small cities.
Đọc thêm các bài viết khác tại đây:
Hi vọng với những kiến thức sẽ giúp bạn có được cách trả lời chủ đề này hay nhất. Đừng quên nếu bạn cần tư vấn các khóa học Ielts thì có thể liên hệ với trung tâm luyện thi Ielts của RES vói 40 CN trên toàn quốc.
- Với 15 năm thành lập trên 40 cơ sở toàn quốc
- Chuyên đào tạo tiếng Anh 4 kỹ năng và luyện thi IELTS số 1 Việt Nam
- Là Đối tác Xuất sắc nhất của Hội Đồng Úc (IDP) từ năm 2012 đến nay
- Là trường Anh ngữ có số lượng Giáo viên chấm thi IELTS giảng dạy nhiều nhất Việt Nam
- Hơn 55.000 Học viên theo học
- Hơn 95% học viên đạt IELTS điểm mục tiêu và vượt qua điểm cam kết
- Hàng nghìn học viên đạt 6.0 – 8.5 IELTS
- Là Nhà bảo trợ chuyên môn và đồng sản xuất chương trình tiếng Anh của VTV7 (kênh truyền hình Giáo Dục VN)